The GFL Series is a national, all ages and skills series in both street and bowl benefiting the Grind for Life Organization, a 501(c)(3) non-profit that assists cancer patients with travel expenses.
This series leads to the Annual Awards at The Boardr HQ in Tampa where top skaters in each category are recognized.
The Bowl Division at this stop is on the mini-ramp, NOT the Combi.
Vans Skatepark at The Block, 20 City Boulevard West, Orange, California 92868
Sign your waiver ahead of time here, or get your parent or legal guardian to if you’re under 18.
Times are approximate, but we try to be as on schedule as possible at each stop. The number of participants can affect these start times, so arrive early for your division.
- 10am: Street 9 and Under Division
- 10:30am: Street 10 to 12 Division
- 11am: Street 13 to 15 Division
- 11:30am: Street Women’s Division
- 12pm: Awards Break
- 12:15pm: Street 16 to 29 Division
- 12:45pm: Street 30 and Up Division
- 1:15pm: Street Sponsored Division
- 1:45pm: Awards Break
- 2pm: Mini-Ramp 9 and Under Division
- 2:30pm: Mini-Ramp 10 to 12 Division
- 3pm: Mini-Ramp 13 to 39 Division
- 3:30pm: Mini-Ramp Women’s Division
- 4pm: Mini-Ramp 40 to 49 Masters Division
- 4:30pm: Mini-Ramp 50 and Up Grand Masters Division
- 5pm: Mini-Ramp Sponsored Division
- 5:30pm: Awards
- Street Jams format events: 3 skaters per jam, 3 minutes per jam. Judged on overall impression.
- Mini-Ramp Jams format events: 8 skaters per jam, 3 runs at 30 seconds each, skate in order until you fall. Judged on overall impression.