Welcome to the Whatever Games where the Whatever Skateboards Team, Crew, and Squad take part in a friendly competition with monthly challenges, point scores, and of course sick prizes. The Whatever Games changes the challenges monthly and awards points to players who have posted proof of the challenge being completed on Instagram. The Team and Squad challenges are different and the difficulty and point scores for all teams are relative to the overall difficulty of each challenge. Good luck to all of our skaters our there and we look forward to crowning more winners, especially the Grand Prize Winner – Whatever Skater of the Year!
The Whatever Games concluded in 2019, thank you to all who participated as well as our Whatever Games Winners through the years!
New! Team & Squad: Submit Your Challenge Posts:
Rules and Prizes
- Must be on the Whatever Team, Crew, or Squad (ambassadors) to participate.
- Each Challenge can be completed ONCE per month to earn it’s points. You can submit the same challenge clips for repost but points will only be for completing a challenge one time per month.
- Special challenges may be posted for a short period of time and then removed for bonus points or even instant bonus prizes. Check back often to know what’s available!
- Clips must be submitted thru our Clip Submit page to be automatically entered for clip review to earn points.
- All entries must be posted on Instagram or YouTube and hash-tagged #TheWhateverGames and mention @WhateverSkateboards or it will not count! Use the YouTube URL or Instagram post URL in your Clip Submissions.
- All challenges are based on completion, but bonus points may be awarded for notable next-levelness, such as awesome steez. (toe drags will generally be ignored as makes but will ultimately be up to the judges and team manager). The max bonus points, for example for stomping a completely mind-blowing banger that completes the challenge twice as impressively as anyone else, is 2x (100pt challenge = 200pt with max bonus).
- Please do not copy or try these challenges at home and always wear proper safety gear (and have supervision while skateboarding if you are under 18).