The Best Gifts for Skaters – Skateboarding Gift Guide – Christmas Edition
Skaters can be a tough bunch to go gift shopping for: we’re incredibly picky about our gear, our shoes, our skateboards, our brands, and our steez. We get a lot of customers calling in over Christmas looking for the perfect Xmas gifts for skaters in their life. Maybe you’re looking to get your bro something you can totally borrow, maybe you’ve got a grom of your own, or maybe you’re browsing for gifts for a skater boyfriend or skater girlfriend. We’re here to break down some of the best skateboarding gifts you can get the skater in your life. Welcome to our Official Whatever Skateboards Christmas 2015 Gift Guide. We’ll break down the must have gifts as do’s and don’ts for skateboarding gift ideas.
Top Skateboarding Gifts
– Buy a quality helmet.
– Get something cool so you’re more likely to wear it.
– Don’t buy a bike helmet and not a skateboarding helmet.
– Don’t buy a used helmet, ONLY buy new helmets. Used helmets are not safe and very dangerous!
Custom Skateboard or Custom Longboard (Obviously from Whatever Skateboards!)
custom skateboard as a gift is that it is personal it can be part of your skaters quiver without you needing to worry about all the technical details behind skateboarding. A cool design on our pro quality decks is enough steez for any skater to proudly rock. We carry all the most popular sizes of skateboard. Our most popular sized classic skateboard deck is the 8″ x 31″ 3/4 skateboard. We also have tried-and-true longboard shapes. If your skater boyfriend or skater girlfriend don’t have a longboard cruiser they make a great gift for any skater. our most popular longboard is our Dart pintail series. For those looking to get something a little smaller we have the perfect wooden penny style skateboard without our Lil Guy.
– Buy a quality skateboard.
– Make multiple designs to come up with something awesome.
– Don’t buy cheap plywood skateboards at Wal-Mart or Target.
– Worry! Our custom skateboards and custom longboards make a rad gift.
GoPro Hero 4 Camera
– Read up on the various GoPro camera models and addons. The screen, extra batter, and waterproof case are the most popular addons.
– Get an extra memory card.
– Don’t buy a cheap camera, you’re better off getting something else if you’re not getting something nice like a GoPro or a DLSR still camera.
Skateboarding Gifts on a Budget
Skate Tool or Skate Key
– Get a skater a skate tool as a gift if they don’t have one.
– Don’t worry if your skater already has skate tool, you can always use a few more and friends often “borrow” them. – There are no don’ts really, skate tools are essential for all skaters.
– Make something awesome. Try a few designs!
– Create a design that is easy to read and not complicated.
– Use complicated designs or very small text.
Last Minute Skateboarding Christmas Gifts
Whatever Skateboards Gift Card
Gift cards are one of our most popular skateboarding gifts. Its not easy to nail the perfect design on your own and sometimes skaters are just plain picky. If you need a last minute skateboarding gift for skaters a Whatever Skateboards gift card can be the perfect way to get an awesome gift with time to spare. Available in different values you can tailor your gift to your budget and your skater.
– Snag a gift card for at least $100 depending on the skateboard you’re trying to get your skater, some downhill longboards or specialty skateboards can be more!
– Panic! We’ve got you covered for Christmas gifts.