Welcome to the Whatever Games where the Whatever Skateboards Team, Crew, and Squad take part in a friendly competition with monthly challenges, point scores, and of course sick prizes. The Whatever Games changes the challenges monthly and awards points to players who have posted proof of the challenge being completed on Instagram. The Team and Squad challenges are different and the difficulty and point scores for all teams are relative to the overall difficulty of each challenge. Good luck to all of our skaters out there and we look forward to crowning 2017’s winners, especially the Grand Prize winner – Whatever Skater of the Year!
Rules and Prizes
2017 Whatever Games Prizes:
- Skater of the Year (Grand Prize)
- Trick of the Year (Prize Pack 2)
- Skate of the Year (Prize Pack 3)
- Skateboard of the Year (Prize Pack 4)
- Ambassador of the Year (Prize Pack 5)
- Must be on the Whatever Team, Crew, or Squad (ambassadors) to participate.
- Please do not try these challenges at home and always wear proper safety gear (and have supervision while skateboarding if you are under 18).
- All entries must be posted on Instagram and hashtagged #TheWhateverGames and must tag or mention @WhateverSkateboards or we will not see it!
- All challenges are based on completion, but bonus points may be awarded for notable next-levelness, such as awesome steez. (toe drags will generally be ignored as makes but will ultimately be up to the judges and team manager)