On February 4-5, 2017 the Saku Arena in Tallinn Estonia will host an international field of elite skateboarding talent both European and overseas. Simple Session has been a highly anticipated event for 17 years and one of Europe’s leading indoor contests. Session brings together the best of European skaters as well as top USA, South American and inter-national shredders for a fun weekend of skating, parties and friends. Skateboarders from all over the world mix it up in the contest where the best of East and West go head to head! All this in a laid-back vibe with a feeling of one big skateboard party. Bring on the 17th year! For those who can’t make it to the weekend festival- which will also include a BMX contest and plenty of Tallinn nightlife debachery, the finals will broadcast live on Red Bull TV.
Simple Session will host pro skaters from all contingents and present an epic line-up of legends and new-comers alike.
Simple Session has previously hosted: Dave Bachinsky, Chase Webb, Richie Jackson, Felipe Gustavo, Albert Nyberg, Barney Page, Beaver Fleming, Willis Kimbel, Tim O’Connor, Ryan Sheckler, Greg Lutzka, Aurelien Giraud, Leticia Bufoni, Ryo Sejiri, Robin Bolian, Manny Santiago, Kelvin Hoefler, Chris Pfanner, Peter Ramondetta, Ryan DeCenzo, Nassim Guammaz, Axel Cruysberghs, Mike Vallely, Eniz Fazliov, Kilian Heuberger, Johnny Layton, Austen Seaholm, Tim Zom, Ben Grove, Tomas Vintr, Chris Haslam, Phil Zwijsen, Fabian Verhaeghe, Adam Dyet, Madars Apse, Danny Wainwright, Tom Penny, Kurtis Colamonico, Adrien Bulard, Georges Agonkouin, Kris Vile, Maxim Habanec, Bastien Salabanzi, Ross McGouran, Tony Tave, Sierra Fellers, Anthony Shetler, Brandon Biebel, Ali Boulala, Kenny Reed, Kenny Hughes, Louie Barletta, Steve Nesser, Henning Braaten, Mika Edin, Jani Laitala, Danny Leon, Kechaud Johnson, Gard Hvaara, Alex Mizurov, Max Kruglov, Vincent Milou, TJ Rogers and many many more …
- Europe’s longest-running skate contest and biggest indoor Euro skate comp with awesome vibe
- Skate street & park/bowl categories on one huge course
- BIG 100×165 feel large brand new street and bowl/park course
- Jam format IN qualifications, runs in finals
- 60 pro skaters from 20+ countries
- Practice on Thu-Fri, Qualifications on Saturday, Finals on Sunday
- 8,000 amazing spectators
- $10,000 prize purse for skateboarding
- Finals LIVE broadcasting on Red Bull TV with hundreds of thousands of viewers around the world.
- Qualifications LIVE broadcasting on Session.ee and our parter websites
- LIVE hosted by Chris Pastras, Tim Warwood, Caroline De Moraes and Hayley Edmonds
- event hosted by Dave Duncan and Tom-Olaf Urb aka MC Reket
- Coverage on Ride Channel, Transworld Skateboarding, VICE Sports and more!
- EPIC 4-day party and afterhours program
Wed Febr 1: pre-qualification for locals
Thu-Fri Febr 2-3: practice days
Sat Feb 4: Qualifications
Sun Feb 5: Finals and Best trick events